E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! SANUSI WAS HELD IN JAIL FOR TWO YEARS FOR BEHEADING AN IBO BOY WHO HE AND HIS GANG ACCUSED OF DESECRATED THE QORAN. GEN ABACHA, HATED THE TYPE OF ISLAM OF SANUSI * The regime identified the masterminds, so mandated its hit squad to eliminate the nine, including Sanusi. Fresh facts have emerged as to why the government of late Sani Abacha did not kill Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), governor, Lamido Sanusi, in 1995, after he and eight other jihadists mobilized crazed extremists to behead Gideon Akaluka in jail. Akaluka, a young Igbo trader, allegedly desecrated the Koran. He was arrested after his wife allegedly used pages of the Koran as toilet paper for her baby. After he was locked up by the police, a group of Muslim fundamentalistsbreak into the jail, beheaded Akaluka, and paraded his bodiless head around the streets of Kano. Pointblanknews.com investigation has revealed the role Sanusi, an alleged Boko Haram sympathizer, and proponent of the controve...
Popular posts from this blog
I Am Not Fit To Be Back In Office..Gov Suntai
Recuperating Governor of Taraba State, DanBaba Suntai, has in an interview admitted that he is still not well enough to resume office as the governor of the state. Appearing in a video recording, which was posted on YouTube, Suntai, who was surrounded by some of his aides in the two-minute, 20-second interview, was incoherent in his response to the questions posed to him. For example, when asked whether he was fit enough to return to office as an executive governor of Taraba State, Suntai in a shaking and low tone replied, “I can tell you that it is well with me to return to my office simply because I want you to support me. You know the truth, I am not well at all to return to office as I am now.” The question and answer session with the ailing governor went thus: Question: I am happy to see you; we thought the situation was worse than this. I am happy about the development. Good to see you. Suntai: I am feeling fine to receive you to this state Questi...
SPECIAL REPORT: Inside Agatu killing field: blood on the streets, charred bodies everywhere March 18, 2016 Emmanuel Mayah RELA Agatu Killings: Senate blames Boko Haram, not Fulani herdsmen March 9, 2016 Across the Nasarawa-Benue borderline, Agatu was still hundreds of miles away but passengers on the motorway were already getting an eyeful of savagery. In a village farm with fresh ridges heralding a new planting season, a young Fulani herder was perched on a cashew tree, his cattle trampling below him. Armed with a machete, he was hacking away at the lush branches, felling them to the ground for the animals to feed. The farm owners stood outside their huts and like the passing motorists could only watch helplessly as the cash crop was stripped bare and their yam seedlings destroyed. The routes to Makurdi and on to Otukpo and Apa were characterized by the same landscape and scenario. Along both sides of the road were hundreds of farmlands with ridges and all dott...
Comments
Post a Comment